For 70cm length order ICA32
Why use a protective calf blanket?
- Optimum calf age range is birth to 5 weeks, by then the calf is eating sufficient concentrate.
- Improve liveweight gain by maintaining body temperature.
- Helps sick calves to recover and maintain body temperature.
- Calf blankets support the immune system during the first few days and prevent diarrhoea problems and other illnesses.
- Protection from sudden changes in the weather.
- Avoidance of cold stress in new-born calves.
- Washable at 30?C
- 600 Denier