The Hand Milk Pump for Sheep and Goats is ideal for:
- Mastitis cases
- When a ewe or goat doesn’t go in for milking
- When the animal withholds milk from the new born
The kit comprises of:
- 1 x Pump
- 2 x Bottle (500ml)
- 2 x Silicone liners (1 x sheep, 1 x goat)
- 1 x Teat, rubber and fits bottle
Installation and use:
- Place silicone liner in white plastic base.
- Screw bottle to the base.
- Gently secure the assembly to the pump system.
- Place the liner over the teat and pump using the hand to milk.
- Once milking finished, remove the bottle.
- Screw cap on bottle to store in fridge or use teat provided to feed kid.
- Rinse with hot water after each use.
- Clean with alkaline, as used with milking machines.